Description of LaunchCDN
LaunchCDN is described as “PBN Hosting Made Simple” and I found that to be an accurate statement. It uses Content Delivery Networks to host sites on different IPs, meaning your PBN websites are hosted along side other regular websites. Unlike other providers where your websites are hosted on servers with only other PBN websites – this is a dangerous footprint that is common and something that LaunchCDN overcomes.
Overall I found LaunchCDN to be the best option and it’s perfect for large networks needing absolutely zero footprints. I’m now a customer and plan to be for the foreseeable future. I revisit the competitors every couple of months but LaunchCDN has everything I need.
LaunchCDN actually has the best pricing on offer (if you don’t include the low quality high footprint providers). Currently the 10 domain plan works out to be $2.90/month per site scaling to $1.70/month per site for larger plans.
LaunchCDN includes a lot of features that other providers don’t making it a perfect all-in-one. You won’t need to use multiple services to build and maintain your network.
- One of the biggest things is that it has an inbuilt PBN Site Builder. You can order a full website build for your PBN website from your dashboard that starts at $35 USD. They use Archive content leveraged with unique additional content to blend the old site design with the new one. The builds are impressive, you can find out more information about it on their external order site.
- Free SSL Certificates
- Excellent support team
- Email forwarding from your PBN to your main email
- Free migration for PBN websites
- Daily backups
- The best anti-footprint technology, out of all of the PBN hosting websites I reviewed theirs was the most impressive
- Plenty of other small features included in the platform
LaunchCDN is everything you need in a platform, it’s easy to use and I’d recommend it to anyone who’s looking at a building any size of network. The one drawback being that CDN’s can often cause unexpected downtime for example LeaseWeb had extended outages. But with LaunchCDN you can choose which CDN’s to deploy on and I’ve found their support team to be excellent (they’ll happily move your sites if you are having issues with a particular CDN). It’s perfect for a small network of 10 sites or a mega network of 1000 sites. If you want to sit back and relax and know your PBNs are in good hands then you should definitely consider choosing LaunchCDN.
Footprints / PBN Safety
Ease of Use